Map and Directions
GPS Address: 28311 Mountain Loop Hwy
Granite Falls, WA 98252
Alpine lakes, famous hiking trails, old railroad tunnels, Monte Cristo, Ice Caves, and more; let us be base camp for your Mountain
- North on Interstate 5 approx. 28 miles to Highway 2 (Exit 194)
- East on Highway 2, 2.0 miles to Highway 204 -- Lake
Stevens (left exit)
- Follow Highway 204 East for 2.6 miles to Highway 9
- Turn left (North) on Highway 9, and continue 1.8 miles
to Highway 92
- Turn right (East) on Highway 92 and continue 8.25 miles to the main 4-way stop in Granite Falls
- See "Once you Reach
Granite Falls", below.
- South on Provincial Hwy 99 30.5 miles (49.1 km) to the U.S./Canadian Border
- South onU.S. Interstate 5 68.1 miles (109.6 km), take Exit 208 to Highway 530
- East on Highway 530 3.7 miles (6.0 km) to Highway 9
right (South) on Highway 9 and continue 12.0 miles (19.3 km) to Highway 92
- Turn left on Highway 92 and continue 8.25 miles (13.3 km)
to Granite Falls
- (Hwy 92 becomes E. Stanley St once in Granite Falls)
- See "Once you Reach Granite Falls", below.
Once You Reach Granite Falls...
- Continue all the way through town, past the 4-way stop (Granite Ave./ Stanley St.), go 1/4 mile to
the next 4-way stop, and turn left on Alder Ave which becomes the Mountain Loop Highway.
- Travel 7 miles up the Mountain Loop Highway.
Look for a brick trailhead on right side of road and Green Mountain Rd./NE 279th on left side of road. Stay on Mountain Loop
Hwy and continue past these two points.
- Just past these two landmarks, and over the crest of the hill, is a turnout on the left side
of the road with our main log-gate entrance.